Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jump, Hop, Lunge, Leap... SLEEP IN.

Happy Leap Day! This day always intrigues me. Its so elusive! Sometimes its there, sometimes its not! What about all the babies that are born on this day? How frustrating to only have a real birthday every four years! I came across this on pinterest today and it made me laugh.



Love it but it brings up a good point. Leap day is not a real day for those of us who are salaried. We technically work for free on this day since our salary is based on a 365 day calendar not a 366 day calendar. Think about it. No one should have to go to work on this day unless they want to. I should have slept in today like I wanted to! GEH!

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts lately. Its been an exceptionally busy week. I've been working ever since we got back from the beach. I promise those pictures are coming!

Just not tonight since I have to be at work at 6 am tomorrow. Booooooooo.
 But get excited! Tomorrow is the first day of NATIONAL NUTRITION MONTH! woot woot!

Do you hear that? The pillow is calling my name. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment