Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy National Nutrition Month!

Ok, well so I am a few days late announcing the beginning of National Nutrition Month but better late than never right!? So, Happy National Nutrition Month!! This year's theme is "Get Your Plate in Shape" based on the USDA's My Plate diagram that recently replaced the food guide pyramid (yep, no more pyramid). I've been working pretty hard at work on a National Nutrition Month (NNM) board.
Can that take the place of my weekly craft cause I am WAAAAY behind on posting about those.
Anyway, Kane also celebrated NNM!
 Aren't these treats so cute!? Teaches him to get his fruits and veggies in (half his plate, per the USDA)!
I got rave reviews from Kane, these treats were definitely a good buy. Not even a crumb left! haha

Hubby and I are getting ready for my granny's 90th birthday! woohoo! The party is tomorrow and it should definitely be a good time! Lots of Granny's family and friends are in town, approx 65-70 guests! I will definitely keep you posted on that one- rumor has it that Granny is going to dance on the bar!!!

Kane is back at "doggy camp". We were able to watch him on the web cam yesterday! Very exciting! They have a bone shaped pool and he was having a blast in there.
A "snapshot" of Kane in the pool.
If anyone wants to watch the web cam, a word to the wise: it's VERY addicting. I get sucked in pretty easily. haha  Well that's all for now since the sun is shining and its calling my name!!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment