Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kane goes to Doggy Camp

Since moving to Atlanta, this is the very first time we've had to board our dog. It didn't help that the day before we were supposed to go out of town, Kane got sick and paid a visit to the vet. But, after a multitude of instructions and precautions were given to the kennel, we reluctantly left my baby for the weekend. He had a freaking blast. I love this kennel! They are pricey but gave Kane a ton of one on one time and play time in their indoor (heated) pool! They sent us little email updates while we were gone and included pictures of his stay.

Doesn't that look fun!? Obviously he is feeling tons better. I don't think he missed us at all! We had a groupon for 3 nights so it was pretty affordable. He got doggie ice cream on Sunday and they gave him a bath, cleaned his ears and clipped his toenails right before we picked him up. He smells fabulous and is SO soft! I need to ask them what shampoo they use. He was exhausted when he got home and crashed on his bed for the night!
We've already booked them for our trip to Florida and Savannah next month! I know he can't wait!

I'll be posting some pictures of our trip this past weekend to Florida later =)

3 comments:

  1. Although I probably can't go I want dets on the sav trip, lady!
    And that kennel looks amazing. I wish I would spend the weekend there kinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered I can reply to your blog Melissa - yeah! This kennel does look wonderful. I love the shape of pool - like a bone. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Mom! Did you see you can follow by email now too? Look on the top of the right column under the pinterest button! =)

      Delete