Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Craftiness is back! Week 8 and 9...

Ok, so I know I am a little behind on posting my weekly crafts. Yeah yeah, so I am waaaaaaay behind. It's been a crazy whirlwind last few weeks. But, never fear! I still managed to be crafty! (I knew you were worried) I decided I'll start with revealing weeks #8 and #9 first and then reveal #10 and #11 at a later date. Keep you all on your toes. Yeah, i didn't realize i was that behind either.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about these crafts! For week 8 I saw a frame on etsy.com that I totally fell in love with and decided that I had to make one for myself! I wrote our first dance song on a picture mat and placed a picture of our first dance inside and Voila! Instant unique picture! Isn't it cool? I wish i had more interesting handwriting though. Mine is a little plain. I tried to dress it up a little by adding some curly cues but it looked forced. So plain Melissa handwriting it was! I still like it.
For week #9, in honor of one of the greatest holidays ever, I made a cute candy dish!
I love it! I used an empty mixed nuts container, covered it with scrapbook paper and added one of the yummiest Hershey's kiss flavor ever- creme de menthe. They taste just like soft Andes mints. YUM. I highly recommend. I think this craft is a very appropriate considering this weekend we're going to party it up for St Patrick's day!! Hope everyone gets to drink a green beer this weekend, if not, I'll drink one for each of you!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment