Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wow! What a week! ...of laziness

So here we are again, another whole week since I blogged! I have put, "blog" on my list of things to do every day since Friday. Actually, I have put A LOT of things on my to do list over the last week, that are also still on the list. Ha. All that aside, I wanted to update you on Hubby's status post surgery. He's doing great! Frustrated, but great! The doctor put a humongous splint/cast thingy on his wrist after surgery last Friday. We have affectionately dubbed it "The Club" because that is exactly what it is.

Hubby has "clubbed" a few things this week including a ceramic diffuser that we had in our sunroom. No tears were shed over that one- promise. Only one more week till he gets the splint off, but we're not counting.

With Hubby only having one functional arm (aside from the accidental clubbing) chores and most household duties have become my responsibility. I haven't done well with these responsibilities so you will not be seeing a picture of our newly decorated house until I have time to pick up (yikes!) haha like the title of this post says, I have been L-A-Z-Y. I didn't get my mom's birthday present out until 2 days AFTER her birthday. (sorry mom) And my poor sister's birthday present will end up being late too since I haven't mailed it out yet and her birthday is Saturday. Slacker City! My name is not Johnny on the Spot this week. My plan is to be super productive today and get everything on our chore list done as well as finish decorating and snap a few pictures for your enjoyment to blog tomorrow! So until then, I'll leave you with this delightful picture... Please note the super sexy no slip bright yellow socks. Oh yeah.
Wish me luck! over and out!
Love, Melissa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment