Saturday, October 27, 2012

We will miss you, Jason!

I can't decide what I think about Arizona. Some days I love it and some days I hate it. The weather has been beautiful here, 80s and literally not a cloud in the sky for weeks. Sounds perfect right? Well, I work in the east valley and live in Central Phoenix. I drive east every morning to work and west every evening home.
No clouds.
Bright sunny sun in my eyes For. The. ENTIRE. Drive.
Awesome.

Well, it's been a full two weeks since I started work. Things have been going well so far! I am slowly getting settled in and comfortable with my job tasks. I think I am really going to like it here! I'll definitely keep you posted =)

On a sad note, we said goodbye to my brother in law, Jason, earlier this week. =( He has been battling Leukemia for 3 years. I've known this day would come eventually but it doesn't make it any easier. I didn't know Jason all that well but the times we did spend together were always fun!  We will miss you Jason, Rest in Peace.
Kane sure did love Jason!
RIP Jason. We will miss you always.
Jason's memorial will be held Thanksgiving weekend. Jason really wanted to make it to Thanksgiving so it seems appropriate we should wait to have it then. Here is a link to his obituary. Sorry to leave you with such a sad story but our hearts are at peace that Jason is in a better place now, free from pain and suffering. We are happy! Happy he is in heaven with Jesus! Looking forward to seeing the family in November =).

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment